- No CommentsDear Beautiful One, You know we are in relationship, you and I. I hear every word you say as you stand in front of the mirror and decide what to wear each day. You and other humans think that dressing is a superficial part of life, yet there is nothing shallow about what you wear. …Read more
- No CommentsI’m a bit like a blank canvas currently, feeling like I am in a void. Letting go of the old, yet the new is still yet to emerge. I get an inkling of it – the feeling inside that knows I am headed somewhere, yet my external reality does not consist of the same certainty, …Read more
- No CommentsI am often asked about where to draw the line in keeping pieces of clothing for sentimental reasons, or culling them to be practical. There are certain pieces in our wardrobe that hold special memories … of people, places, events, phases of our lives. If being authentically Who We Are is the most powerful Self …Read more
- No CommentsLet’s contemplate what true beauty is. We all know that feeling of coming face-to-face with it, even if we can’t recall ever stopping to distinguish its unique qualities. It goes way beyond the external; it is the difference between stylish, and deeply gorgeous. How might I describe this mysterious, deeply gorgeous woman? Deeply touched by …Read more
- No CommentsI am going to ask you to suspend your judgement for a moment and consider that the wardrobe is not just an external expression of ourselves. In my experience both personally and with Wearing Your Worth™ clients, our wardrobe holds the patterns and the keys to uncover our limiting beliefs, dysfunctional mindsets and distorted view …Read more
A Word from Sarah Gale
What we wear, says a lot about the relationship we have with ourselves. Does your wardrobe empower or disempower you? In our wardrobe lay all the different aspects of who we are.
Have you ever stopped to ponder the contents of your wardrobe and how you feel about them? When was the last time you considered what was truly governing your choices around what to wear? Take charge of your relationship with your wardrobe and learn how to reconnect with the real you. The most beautiful you. The most powerful you.
To receive our newsletters and tips on how to dress for your true essence and power.