Wearing Your Worth Blog
- No CommentsWhen was the last time you thought about what governs your choices around what you wear? Does your conscious or unconscious mind direct your selection of clothes? The wardrobe is often where our habitual life patterns and mind sets can become our blind spots. We get hooked into a particular style. We reach for safety, …Read more
- 1 CommentDear Beautiful One, You know we are in relationship, you and I. I hear every word you say as you stand in front of the mirror and decide what to wear each day. You and other humans think that dressing is a superficial part of life, yet there is nothing shallow about what you wear. …Read more
- No CommentsI’m a bit like a blank canvas currently, feeling like I am in a void. Letting go of the old, yet the new is still yet to emerge. I get an inkling of it – the feeling inside that knows I am headed somewhere, yet my external reality does not consist of the same certainty, …Read more
- No CommentsI am often asked about where to draw the line in keeping pieces of clothing for sentimental reasons, or culling them to be practical. There are certain pieces in our wardrobe that hold special memories … of people, places, events, phases of our lives. If being authentically Who We Are is the most powerful Self …Read more
- No CommentsLet’s contemplate what true beauty is. We all know that feeling of coming face-to-face with it, even if we can’t recall ever stopping to distinguish its unique qualities. It goes way beyond the external; it is the difference between stylish, and deeply gorgeous. How might I describe this mysterious, deeply gorgeous woman? Deeply touched by …Read more
A Word from Sarah Gale
What we wear, says a lot about the relationship we have with ourselves. Does your wardrobe empower or disempower you? In our wardrobe lay all the different aspects of who we are.
Have you ever stopped to ponder the contents of your wardrobe and how you feel about them? When was the last time you considered what was truly governing your choices around what to wear? Take charge of your relationship with your wardrobe and learn how to reconnect with the real you. The most beautiful you. The most powerful you.
To receive our newsletters and tips on how to dress for your true essence and power.